Perfect for supporting a Boco Mathematics Lifestyle!
Look for these math topics:
Operations & Algebra: Pretend play utilizes Algebraic thinking. Fabric can represent an ocean, a grassy field, potion in a bowl, etc.
Geometry & Spatial Relations: Laid flat these are square pieces of fabric. But they also curve and fold in complex ways that only advanced mathematicians study algebraically. We get to simply behold the beauty of it all.
Brand: Sarah's Silks
Color: Ocean Sea
- Beautiful and will encourage endless hours of open-ended, creative play
- Play dress up and make a cape, skirt, veil, belt and more
- Set on floor as part of a play scene
- Playsilk is hemmed by hand and measures 35 by 35 inches
- Includes sea, turquoise and emerald
Publisher: Sarah's Silks
Details: Playsilks are hand-dyed and made of 100% silk. Their beauty and simplicity will encourage endless hours of open-ended, creative play. Our playsilks are a staple in Waldorf schools as Waldorf toys.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 4.3 x 0.3 inches