Perfect for supporting a Boco Mathematics Lifestyle!
Look for these math topics:
Operations & Algebra: Pre-multiplication and pre-division skills - notice how many cubes across and down create rectangles.
Geometry & Spatial Relations: The whole game is about Spatial Relations!
Note: Q-Bitz Jr has 4 cubes to arrange; Q-Bitz has 16 cubes to arrange.
- GAMES THAT TEACH: Q-bitz Jr. is more than a whole lot of fun. It is an entertaining way to introduce your child to pattern matching, spatial reasoning and problem solving! Q-bitz Jr. from MindWare builds visual intelligence and STEM skills.
- VISUAL DEXTERITY CUBED: Q-bitz Jr. will challenge your childâ€s visual agility, pattern identification, problem solving skills and hand eye coordination. If youâ€re the first to complete the pattern, shout â€œQ-bitz!â€ and collect the card.
- INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP PLAY: Q-bitz Jr. is a fantastic game for individuals and groups alike. Either play by yourself in a tense race against time or try to land the best time in groups as large as 4. Correctly arrange your cubes to match the pattern on the card. The player with the most cards after six rounds wins the game.
- EXTENDED PLAY: The included Parent Guide offers additional ways to learn and problem solve using the cubes from Q-bitz Jr.
- INCLUDES: 60 pattern cards, (4 sets) of 4 wooden cube-and-tray sets, Rules and Parent Guide. (Ages 3 to 8)
Details: The engaging play is easy to learn and mastering it will give your child the visual intelligence needed for future math and STEM success. A complete parent guide offers more ways to play with Q-bitz cubes to foster additional learning and visual dexterity. Plus, it's so much fun, your child will want to play again and again! Game play is simple. Each player receives a set of for same-colored cubes and a sturdy wooden tray. When someone turns over a pattern card, it's off to the races as players simultaneously try to recreate the pattern with their set of cubes. The first player to match the card shouts "Q-bitz!" and wins the card. A round of rolling the cubes adds more luck and excitement. The player with the most cards after six rounds wins the game!
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.3 x 2.6 inches