Perfect for supporting a Boco Mathematics Lifestyle!
Look for these math topics:
Operations & Algebra: Multiplication & Division
Geometry & Spatial Relations: Shape of dice and the faces of the dice; Shapes on game board
Note: This is advertised for ages 10+ because it targets multiplication and division. However, you can scale it back for younger children to focus on addition and subtraction. See if it right for your family:
Learn more at https://primeclimbgame.com/teach/.
Brand: Math for Love
- Award-winning, beautiful and colorful mathematical board game
- Perfect for 2-4 players, ages 10 and up. Younger players can play with adult guidance
- Easy to learn, and endlessly replayable, thanks to dynamic mix of strategy and luck
- Color-coded board makes multiplication and division as easy as combining colors
- Quality guarantee: if defective in any way, contact manufacturer
Publisher: Math for Love
Details: Prime climb is a beautiful, colorful, mathematical board game designed for 2 to 4 players. Roll the dice and add, subtract, multiply and divide your way to the center of the board, picking up prime cards and bumping your opponents back to start as you go. The first to land both pawns on 101 wins the game! everyone can learn to multiply and divide using prime climb's unique color coding. Inspire deeper mathematical understanding while mastering arithmetic! prime climb is a perfect game for families & schools, kids & adults. Awaken your love of math, with prime climb.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.8 inches