Perfect for supporting a Boco Mathematics Lifestyle!
Look for these math topics:
Operations & Algebra: Adding, Subtracting, Skip counting, Multiplying, Dividing
Geometry & Spatial Relations: Cuisenaire Rods are rectangular prisms of that have the same length and width but different heights.
Special Note: These are classic math manipulatives. They are very versatile and can be used for learning a wide variety of topics. Plus, they're fun to stack.
- Teach key math topics such as - addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, geometry, & counting
- Help children learn important math concepts as they progress from concrete representation to abstract thinking
- 10 color-coded rod lengths, ranging from 1 cm to 10 cm
- Plastic rods are durable and easy to clean
- Includes one set of Cuisenaire Rods, 74 pieces total
Publisher: ETA hand2mind
Details: Spark students' interest in mathematics and help them learn important math concepts as they progress from concrete representation to abstract thinking. Cuisenaire Rods provide endless opportunities to introduce, investigate, and reinforce key math topics such as addition, subtraction, fractions, geometry, measurement, multiplication, and division. Plastic rods are durable and easy to clean. This is one full set of Cuisenaire rods. It includes 74 rods total. There are rods in 10 different lengths, ranging from 1 cm - 10 cm. These rods are also great for STEM and engineering activities.
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 5.6 x 1.2 inches