Perfect for supporting a Boco Mathematics Lifestyle!
Look for these math topics:
Operations & Algebra: Comparisons higher or lower values; Addition; Subtraction
Geometry & Spatial Relations: Shape of die...the shape of each face and the prism they create.
- ALIEN ADVENTURE GAME: 8 aliens are on a quest to find the magical flower on a different plant. Danger all around but so is fun. So get on your spaceship and start the chase. Complete family game
- EDUCATIONAL STEM TOY: Kids will master 4 math skills including addition, subtraction, number sequencing and backward counting. You build the foundation of STEM learning with this game
- EASY START: So easy that even a 5 year old can play. All you need to know is backward counting. Great game for kindergarten and up. Rest you will master as you jump on your alien mission
- EXPERT DESIGNED: The game is aligned to Singapore math curriculum guidelines. Designed to exercise left brain and generate 20 times more math practice while having fun.
- PERFECT FAMILY GAME: It is a great gift for boys and girls age 5 years and up. Winner of Best Game 2015, Editor's Choice Award and more
Publisher: Logic Roots, Inc- Domestic
Release Date: 15-06-2017
Details: Once upon a time
In a distant galaxy,there is a planet called Cytoma.Cytoma's neighbouring planets have been trying to get a magical flower,Cyta. Take on the role of the aliens and begin your Cyta quest. Master Subtraction & Addition along the way!
We have done extensive research to develop this unique game board. It comes with a special 10-faced die and built-in challenges to provide you with hours of fun.At the same time, you’ll be mastering subtraction like no one else.
• Forward thinking
• Strategic Planning
• Patience & Perseverance
12x more practice than traditional class time and worksheets
At Logic Roots, we are passionate about Math and work with the vision of Reinventing how kids practice Math through gamification of its concepts. Our Board Games, Card Games and Apps are widely used by top schools and homeschooling parents to help their boys and girls fall in love with Math. These games are best used for Learning, Education and gifting purposes for children.
Grade 1 and above || 6 years and above
How it works
Players select the aliens and roll the 10-faced dice.Subtract the number obtained from 50 and continue to do so till the aliens land in a safe zone.Add and subtract as per the rules and the player to first reach the Cyta flower wins.Players have to use subtraction and addition skills extensively to win. Combined with special 10 faced dice, these cleverly designed game rules work to increase the amount of practice and fun at the same time!
Contents of the box
• 8 aliens(2 aliens per planet)
• Special 10 faced dice with numbers from 0 to 9
• 1 Gameboard
• 1 Rule book
Package Dimensions: 16.1 x 9.1 x 2.1 inches