Perfect for supporting a Boco Mathematics Lifestyle!
Look for these math topics:
Operations & Algebra: Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
Geometry & Spatial Relations: Shape of game pieces and how they combine.
Color: Original Version
- HOW TO PLAY: Möbi is a fun, fast-paced math game that encourages children and adults to play with and love numbers. The goal of the game is to make simple math equations with the tiles as quickly as possible and connect them in crossword style grids. Be the first to connect all your tiles and you win!
- OBJECTIVE: Möbi not only helps build confidence and social skills in children but engages the entire family by teaching and reinforcing basic math skills in a fun and entertaining game environment.
- WHAT IT DOES: Mobi helps build and improve skills in arithmetic, cooperative play, visual processing, sequential thought, focus & attention, recognition & identification, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Möbi comes in a cute blue whale pouch that includes 162 tiles and instructions. It's perfect for travel and can be played anywhere!
- INTENDED USE: Möbi is recommended for ages 6 and up. It's designed for either solo or group play for up to 6 players and will provide hours of fun for the whole family!
Details: Bringing numbers to life!
Möbi is a fun, fast-paced tile game that helps kids (and grown-ups) learn and apply basic math skills. Play numbered tiles and symbols to create simple equations. Use all of your numbered tiles first, and you win! Packs away in an adorable blue whale bag, and it's ready to play on any flat surface.
Games take from 3-10 minutes.
Möbi was created by parents who are "passionate about having fun and finding joy in what we do, connecting to people while unplugging from things, making a difference in the lives we touch and embracing learning wherever and whenever possible."
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.0 x 3.3 inches