Brand: Melon Rind
- GAME-CHANGING FUN : A hilarious game of give and take where kids develop confidence and solid math skills. Every player has fun as cards are constantly changing hands!
- EASY TO LEARN: Players look at their dealt hand for any two cards that add to $100 to make money stacks. Money stacks can be taken from other players if a player has a card in his hand that makes $100 when added to the top card of an opponent's stack. Thief cards also snatch stacks. Jail cards stop Thief cards. All players are actively adding and snatching. The player with the most money wins!
- AWARD WINNING: We're proud of our many awards! Winning them encourages us to create more wonderful things. Awards range from: The Parents' Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Academics' Choice Award and many more.
- FUN FOR ALL: 3-6 players, ages 8+, 15 minutes
- CONTENTS: 93 colorful cards and illustrated rules
Publisher: Melon Rind
Details: Clumsy thieves may be lurking in your own home. This hilarious fast-paced card game has everyone snatching money---when they dare! Big money's up for grabs and every player joins the fun. This game requires strategy, addition skills, luck and a great sense of humor. HOW TO PLAY: Players make money stacks from their dealt cards. Steal a stack if you have a card equaling $100 when added to the top card of a stack. But that's just the beginning! Thief cards steal money cards. Jail cards stop thief cards. In the end the player who has the most money wins. Playing time: 15 minutes. Contents: 94 cards and game rules.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.8 x 2.0 inches