Have you ever noticed how much mathematics comes up when you play board games? Monopoly probably comes to mind because of all the money. But there are a lot more games to try...and these ones feature a lot of multiplication.
Below are eight boardgames for your family to have fun the smart way!
- Award-winning, beautiful and colorful mathematical board game
- Perfect for 2-4 players, ages 10 and up. Younger players can play with adult guidance
- Easy to learn, and endlessly replayable, thanks to dynamic mix of strategy and luck
- Color-coded board makes multiplication and division as easy as combining colors
- MATH IS SOCIAL: Let the kids discover the fun side of math when go on this amazing pet park adventure with you. Feed pets, win hearts and get 20 times more math practice with this award winning educational family game
- VERY EASY TO START: We have designed the game so that even kids who just know counting can play the game and ace at division. Every child has a right to discover the joy of math
- STEM GAME: Pet Me is an awesome math game that boosts your division skills. It is perfect for upper kindergarten and primary school kids. It is a math dice game aligned to common core and Singapore math guidelines
- Flex your brain power with this enthralling crossword-style number game.
- Five game variations (including solo and team play) for up to 8 players, ages 8 to adult.
- A perfect game for kids to work on math skills.
- OBJECTIVE: Möbi not only helps build confidence and social skills in children but engages the entire family by teaching and reinforcing basic math skills in a fun and entertaining game environment.
- WHAT IT DOES: Mobi helps build and improve skills in arithmetic, cooperative play, visual processing, sequential thought, focus & attention, recognition & identification, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Möbi comes in a cute blue whale pouch that includes 162 tiles and instructions. It's perfect for travel and can be played anywhere!
- INTENDED USE: Möbi is recommended for ages 6 and up. It's designed for either solo or group play for up to 6 players and will provide hours of fun for the whole family!
Race to Infinity
Support your child to embark on a fun adventure that applies fundamental math to real life, using numbers from 1 - 12 so it covers the whole Times tables & four main math operations! Collect credit tokens, use risky luck cards &watch out for the Odds Lock and the Evens Lock - anything can happen! Help Your Child Develop & Enhance Numerous Additional, Crucial Life Skills! Race To Infinity is not just another Math board game, as it also helps your child to practise and develop: · Decision-making · Analytical Thinking · Critical Thinking · Logic & Reasoning · Spacial Skills Has two 12-sided dice, 32 Luck cards, credit money set.
- Students take turns drawing match cards and using mental math.
- Once a three-card stack is made, it can be collected.
- Each Math Stacks game contains a total of 60 cards.
[Note from Julie: This is what I would consider a smack-you-in-the-face-with-math-skills game. I might pay with these cards collaboratively and treat it like a puzzle to solve or try playing memory with it!]
- Race to find creative equations hidden among nine number cards!
- Keep what you find and collect the most cards to win!
- Great brain training for kids and adults!
- Comes with 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun.
- The Numerical Card Game with Ever-Changing Rules!
Details: Math Fluxx really is all about the numbers. Players use positive integers (whole numbers) in their quest to achieve a very mathematical Goal. But it's not just putting 4 and 2 together to achieve the 42 Goal (for example); Math Fluxx also features the Plan B Meta Rule. Plan B puts Special Victory Rules into play which give you a second way to win and require even more arithmetical acumen (for example, the rule "Plus Victory" lets you win if your Keepers add up to the current Goal number). With Math Fluxx, the fun is exponential!.
Some Snappy Songs for Remembering Times Tables
Need something more? Watch Mr. DeMaio's YouTube music videos about the times tables! You can start here:
What would you add?
No one should stress over worksheets so I wrote the guide for learning math from everyday life...because when the world is your classroom you are free to learn math that matters.
Get started for free today.
I love my partnerships!
As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.